Celebrate National Poetry Month with an Open-Mic Poetry Night on April 23 (Shakespeare’s birthday) at 5:30 pm!
What you are asked to bring:
- Poem(s) you’ve written to read, or
- Poem(s) someone else has written to read, or
- Friend(s) to read the poem(s) you don’t dare to read, or
- Ears to simply listen … and/or
- Your appreciation for poetry served up with crackers, cheeses, and juices!
This event is free and open to the public. All are welcome!
For more about National Poetry Month, visit https://www.poets.org/national-poetry-month/home